Accessories and Modules
Fully automatic tube feeding via bulk feeders
The Sci-Print VXQ Bulk Vial Handler is compatible with a range of different tubes from 0.5ml to 15ml. The flexible design allows the user to easily change the tube types with the touch of a button.
The Scinomix VXQ is designed to work with the VX device series, the Sci-Print VX2 and the Sci-Print VXL.
Chiller Block – cooling block
The chiller or cooling block is a custom rack that keeps frozen tubes cooled while the tubes are labeled. Similarly, the sample contents can be kept cooled to achieve longer life.
- For samples that come directly from a biobank
- Keeps the samples cooled while labeling the tubes.
- Can be used for labeling or relabeling of sample tubes.
- Compatible with tubes in SBS rack formats, like Thermo /Matrix, Brooks, Micronic and LV
- A peristaltic pump that is easy to connect to the VX2 or VXL via a dispensing arm and working with easy exchangeable tubing.
- Can be used for dispensing from 0.1 to 9ml.
- Can be used with aqueous solutions
- For larger quantities, another Watson Marlow pump is available with another pump head
2 D bottom or side barcode scanner
- A 2 D bottom barcode scanner can be used to retrieve data as well as to verify the barcode.
- The barcode data can be used either as import or export file.
- Can be used with all standard 2 D bottom barcodes from Matrix, Brooks, Micronic, Greiner, LVL and others. Barcoded labels are easy to verify with the side barcode scanner./li>
- A process control that is very easy to implement.