We are convinced that full end-to-end traceability of samples is the solution of the future.
Based on many years of experience in the field of high throughput screening and biobanking, as well as in-depth specialist knowledge when it comes to keeping and storing samples even at temperatures as low as -196 C, we offer labeling solutions and consumables for every laboratory use.
We have achieved our first goal of making proprietary developments based on the experience we have gained with existing labeling solutions ready for the market.
- Entry-level model, based on vacuum suction technology.
- Not just labeling tubes, but also filling, capping and recapping, as well as feeding them automatically.
- Label, code, pick and pack tubes.
- Innovative solutions for sample identification to achieve full traceability.
- Intelligent networking of user, device and laboratory processes.
Labeling laboratory tubes is often a complex process
Errors in the labeling of laboratory samples occur again and again in research as well as in routine. The complexity involved in labeling or identifying and assigning a sample is often underestimated.
We supply and develop labeling systems and corresponding Software that simplifies and standardizes these processes right from the start.
- Fully automatic tube labeling
- Fully automatic tube feed via bulk feeder
- Semi-automatic tube labeling
- Semi-automatic MicroPlate label printer
- Semi-automatic metal ball dispenser
High-throughput tube handlers and sorters – create patient kits individually, quickly and efficiently, labeled, sorted and packed. With the SampliKit you gain back valuable working time and have the process under control.
- 10 positions table top for SBS format racks (3×5)
- Plate table can be modified according to customer requirements
- Control completely integrated
- Operation via touch panel or PC
- vacuum gripper
Single tube labeler. Label tubes individually, quickly and efficiently. Customer-specific hardware and software adjustments are always possible on request.
- Single tube / vessel position
- Control completely integrated in the device
- Operation via external PC
- Tubes with a diameter of 8mm – 30mm
- integrated thermal transfer printer, 600 dpi
SampliTAG – Tube Labeler
Automatic tube labeler. Label tubes individually, quickly and efficiently. If you have always wanted to label different tube formats on one platform, now we have the solution.
- Labeling laboratory tubes of different heights from 10 – 130 mm in height
- Labeling of internal or external thread tubes
- Outgoing and incoming inspection of samples with an integrated barcode scanner
- Data import and export / LIMS compatible
- Just-in-time labeling
HEN mini – Automatic blood collection tube labeler
Innovation in the preparation and management of the blood collection phase
- Modular storage units
- Integrated barcode reader for check in and check out
- High automation: integrated on-board tube storage (up to 140 tubes)
- Immediate availability of blood collection materials (it is not necessary to wait for the whole kit to be produced)
- High speed: over 300 tubes/hour
Service and Maintance
Regular maintenance increases the service life and productivity of the instruments considerably and minimizes the downtimes of the devices. As a customer, you can determine the level of service in the laboratory according to your individual wishes and requirements.
- Maintenance contract
- Level 1, 2 or 3 service
- On-site service
- Extended warranty
- label advice
Samplision offers automated labeling of laboratory vessels. We combine proven labeling technologies with innovative software, new technical implementation and high flexibility. We develop systems that meet the goal of “Paperless Lab”.
For us it goes without saying that samples are scanned or verified.
The Sci-Print VXQ Bulk Vial Handler is compatible with a range of different vials from 0.5ml to 15ml. The flexible design allows the user to easily switch tube types with the push of a button. The Scinomix VXQ was developed to be combined with the VX device series, the Sci-Print VX2 and the Sci-Print VXL.
Yes. With the help of the chiller or cooling block. The chiller or cooling block is a custom rack that keeps frozen tubes chilled while the tubes are being labeled. In the same way, the sample content can also be kept cool in order to achieve longer standing times. – Can be used with SBS format sample tubes from Matrix, Micronic, FluidX and LVL – Can be used for samples from a biobank – Keeps the samples cool while the tubes are being labeled. Can be used for labeling or relabeling sample tubes.
Peristaltic pump that can easily be connected to the VX2 or VXL – Can be used for filling quantities from 0.1 to 9ml – Dispensing of reagent liquids or other solutions –
Can be used with aqueous solutions – easy calibration
A 2D floor barcode scanner can be used for both data retrieval and verification of the barcode. The barcode data can either be used as an import or export file.
Can be used with all standard 2 D floor barcodes from Matrix, Brooks, Micronic, Greiner, LVL and others. Bar-coded labels are easy to verify with the side barcode scanner. A process control that is very easy to implement.
The Cryogatt RFID Tagging System enables the laboratory and the biobank to quickly and easily take and identify crucial samples. Data is available throughout the entire storage and life cycle and is always linked to the sample. In contrast to conventional labeling systems, the Cryogatt RFID Tagging System is not subject to any loss or deterioration in the legibility of the label
Drawing blood into unlabelled blood tubes is one of the most common causes of mix-ups. It is estimated that the proportion of blood samples taken from the wrong patient is up to 10-15% of all blood samples. In order to reduce and even avoid these errors, blood collection tubes can be labeled patient-specifically and, if desired, coupled to a LIMS system.