- Always consistent label placement
- Tube sizes from 0.5 mL to 50 mL (8 mm to 29 mm diameter)
- 6- or 12-position working deck
- Simple connection to LIMS software or other databases
- Compatible with many tubes in 96 SBS format such as Matrix, FluidX, LVL, Micronic, etc.
- Throughput per hour approx. 425 tubes
- Requirements for compressed air: 5.5 – 6.5 bar
- Weight: 41 kg
- CE certified
- Network: The SciPrint VX2 is connected to a PC via an RS232 interface. Either a serial connection or a USB-serial adapter must be available on the PC itself. The computer should preferably have Windows 7 installed.
- User-friendly and Windows-based software
- User parameters easily programmable
- Scripting for easy LIMS integration
- Easily configurable label templates
- 1D and 2D barcodes, text and images as label templates possible
- 1D barcode options: Code 128, Code 39, 2 of 5 interleaved, Data Matrix (2D) and, if required, other integrated label designers
- Integrated auxiliary and diagnostic programs for easy error detection
Fully automatic – Combination device
Sci-Print VX2 and VXL
Fully Automated Vial Handling
The SciPrint series, comprised of the SciPrint VX2 and SciPrint VXL are a standard line of fully automated tube and vial labeling systems. Both of these systems cater to a wide range of applications and provide full solutions for a variety of different labs.
Both units save lab space and can be extended by other modular equipment to a fully automated kit production line.
The VX2 has a 6 position SBS deck and the VXL a 12 position. Both labelers can work with a large variety of different tube types, like microtubes, cryovials and vacutainer in the range of 0.5ml to 50ml. Further applications like capping and recapping, filling, dispensing, picking and cherry picking are possible in one run by adding a pump or a bulk feeder. Custom specific racks are available in a large variety. Barcode scanners allow to either varify the barcode or to proof the code. Import and export into database or LIMS system can be programmed. A new OCR module for complete in-process control is coming soon.
Documentation via log files is standard.
- User friendly graphical windows based control software
- Easy recall of multiple user- defined run parameters
- Store multiple user-defined rack/plate configurations
- Scripting available for easy LIMS interfacing
- Configurable label definitions
- Customizable label stocks
- Multiple 1D and 2D barcode fonts
- Enabled symbologies: Code 128, Code 39 (full ASCII), Interleaved 2 of 5, DataMatrix (2D)
- Full diagnostic and test utilities