Allow samples in the laboratory
Our Intelligent labeling systems
Samplision offers automated labeling of laboratory vials.
We combine proven labeling technologies with innovative software, new technical implementation and high flexibility. We develop systems that meet the “Paperless Lab” goal. It goes without saying that we scan or verify samples.
SampliTAG HP – High Performance Tube Labeler
The SampliTAG HP is an excellent alternative to expensive, fully automated solutions for flexible, small-scale production.
- Tubes from 20mm to 130mm in height and from 8 to 35mm in diameter
- Automatically height adjustable label applicator station
- Worktable mit 10 SBS Positionen oder Spezialtisch für Quecher Methode
- Interchangeable vacuum grippers – parking space for vacuum grippers
In many laboratories’ and the pharmaceutical industry, tubes, test tubes or other vessels are still used that do not conform to a standard. Tubes and vessels are often already filled with liquid.
- Single Tube Labelling Position
- control software integrated
- Operation via external PC
- Tube diameter from 8mm – 30mm or custom design for larger vessel
- integrated 600 dpi Thermal transfer printer
SampliTAG - Tube Labeler
The SampliTAG is an excellent alternative to expensive, fully automated solutions for flexible, small-scale production.
- 10 positions worktable for SBS format racks or customized format
- Control completely integrated into the device
- Operation via external PC
- Vacuum gripper, automatic tube and height detection, tubes from 20-130 mm possible
- Integrated thermal transfer printer, 600 dpi
TDU Model - High Throughput
High Throughput labeling device for blood extraction tubes.
- Modular and expandable
- Automatic labeling System
- Easy tube supply
- Expandable module
- Label attachment position detection system
To create clinical study kits, valuable working time is often lost because many processes are still manual. Tubes are manually labeled, sorted and filled into bags. Data is assigned manually to the studies. Tubes are manually reworked both at the sample sites and later at the sample entrance.
- Tube Handler Base for tubes from 10 – 60mm
- 15-position tray table for SBS format racks (3×5))
- Bagging Machine
- Labeler for blood collection tubes – not limited to manufacturer
- thermo transfer printer for cryotubes
Innovation in the preparation and management of the blood collection phase
- Modular storage units
- Integrated barcode reader for check in and check out
- High speed: over 300 tubes/hour
- Robotic tube collection system for labelling
- ntegrated barcode reader and label printer
The flexible design allows the user to easily switch tube types with the push of a button. he Scinomix VXQ was developed to be combined with the VX series, the Sci-Print VX2 and the Sci-Print VXL.
The chiller or cooling block is a custom rack that keeps frozen tubes cooled while the tubes are labeled. Similarly, the sample contents can be kept cooled to achieve longer life.
- For samples that come directly from a biobank
- Keeps the samples cooled while labeling the tubes.
- Can be used for labeling or relabeling of sample tubes.
- Compatible with tubes in SBS rack formats, like Thermo /Matrix, Brooks, Micronic and LV
A peristaltic pump that is easy to connect to the VX2 or VXL via a dispensing arm and working with easy exchangeable tubing.
- Can be used for dispensing from 0.1 to 9ml.
- For larger quantities, another Watson Marlow pump is available with another pump head
- Can be used with aqueous solutions
2D bottom or side barcode scanner
- A 2 D bottom barcode scanner can be used to retrieve data as well as to verify the barcode.
- The barcode data can be used either as import or export file.
- Can be used with all standard 2 D bottom barcodes from Matrix, Brooks, Micronic, Greiner, LVL and others. Barcoded labels are easy to verify with the side barcode scanner.
- A process control that is very easy to implement.
Rack and deck solutions
With the Sci-Print VX series you are able to label many different tube types and also special solutions such as syringes. You can already choose from more than 50 custom-made products.
- Rack SBS format cryotubes
- Complete cover for conical tubes/li>
- Complete cover for cryotubes/li>
- Complete deck occupancy for vacutainers
Bag packing machine
- V15 bags per minute – all related to the tube processing
- Bag size: B 50mm – 250mm / L 100mm – 430mm
- Filling weight: Max. 1 Kg
- Interfaces: USB, seriell, Ethernet